The JQJ training programs are planned and conducted in such a manner where trainees acquire practical skills through workshop, practice etc. related to the subject of the program and discussions using examples for the participants’ workplace.
How We Do
- Training Need Analysis – Engagement with client and arriving at mutual agreement on competency standards.
- Creating Curriculum, Courseware, and Lab Set Up.
- Training of Trainers.
- Mobilisation and training of candidates.
- On Job Trainings.
- Conduct of assessments as per client requirements – electronic, face to face.
- Placements, transition to work place and handholding.