Quivan conducts training as per Quality Packs (QP) and National Occupational Speciﬁcation (NOS) of the Sector Skill Councils approved by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Quivan is operating a Private ITI under the affiliation of the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). Quivan conducts a number of Skill Development courses under Central and State Govt. Projects and Custom Built Courses for Indian industries and as a Training and Testing Centre especially for Overseas Industries.
Quivan operates as a Training and Testing Centre especially for Overseas Industries. Quivan is operating its Centre of Excellence for construction trades approved by the Building Construction Authority (BCA) of Singapore. It is also an Approved Training Institute (ATI) by the Indian Institute of Welding. Quivan have its Placement Cell for Indian and Overseas Industries with high rate of placements from the year 2005.
Conducting Skill Development Programs in Oman
- Meeting with Government of Oman and Business Leaders to understand requirements of skill types, scale and time lines.
- Visit to various sites and understand infrastructure availability.
- Create engagement plan with Government of Oman and each client on possible skill interventions, with process, scale and timelines.
- Blended approach basic skilling in India and On Job Training on site, with unique design for each Job Role and client.
- Identify opportunities and challenges In each sector.